Accounts Payable Assistant
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts payable data.
- Preparing bills and invoices.
- Reconciling the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verifying discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitating payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generating financial statements and reports.
- Assisting other departments with filing and special projects.
- Compiling information to generate monthly reports.
- Supporting the department with miscellaneous tasks.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in accounts payable.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or similar field preferred.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, Outlook, and Excel.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently under general supervision.
- Ability to follow guidelines and procedures.
- Must have exceptional multi-tasking capabilities.
Please submit resume to [email protected]